Cedarbrook works to improve the lives of children & families by offering the highest quality
- Focus for Success brain training and neurofeedback
- Brain Health for Total Health using the Bredesen Protocol
- education to improve focus, concentration, and performance
- online consultation, counseling,and psychotherapy for children, adolescents, and adults
- workshops for teachers, counselors, and others who work with children
- parenting and relationship classes for individuals & couples
- retreat and growth opportunities for all ages
Jerry Jensen has over 40 years experience as a teacher, school principal, and psychologist. Jerry's background includes:
- former teacher and principal
- psychotherapy with adults for relationship concerns
- parent and relationship enrichment
- spiritual direction and wellness
- general mental health counseling with a sensitivity to trauma and abuse issues
- presentations and trainings to local and national audiences
- dedication to his spouse and children
Sandy has worked with children since 1983. She has been an elementary teacher and media specialist. She
- has a Masters Degree (MA) in Library Media Education
- is an elementary teacher & media specialist (since 1983) and a kindergarten music teacher. Currently is teaching at Lowell Elementary school in the Brainerd School District
- is Director of the Focus for Success program at Cedarbrook Center
- is a mother
- is dedicated to working with children
Cedarbrook is a collaborative of educators, health coaches, social workers, psychologists, physicians, nurses and other helping professionals working to improve the lives of children and families.
We offer the highest quality counseling and psychotherapy for children & families, continuing education for teachers and other professionals who work with children, parenting and relationship seminars for couples, & retreat and growth opportunities for all ages.
Minnesota Board of Psychology Excellent Service Awards.
(Reprinted from the Brainerd Dispatch)
Jerry Jensen, a Licensed Psychologist at Cedarbrook Counseling in Baxter, received special recognition awards in December 2010 and January 2011. The Governor awarded Jensen a Certificate of Recognition for excellent service to the State of Minnesota. The Board of Psychology awarded a Plaque in appreciation for his eight years of service as Chair, Vice Chair, and integral part of many of the Board's standing committees.