My preference is to visit with people face-to-face. Even so, I have been conducting online consultation sessions for over four years. Online sessions work well and eliminate travel times. Here's how to get started.
Get VSee ready. (VSee is a secure, encrypted, HIPAA compliant video chat tool.)
1) You will need a device with a camera -- either a computer, a tablet, or a smartphone.
2) Get the free VSee app for your device.
3) VSee is very intuitive, but if you want a tutorial, go here and scroll down to How to Use Stand-Alone VSee Video Chat Features.
Schedule an appointment -- choose one of the following.
1) Call Jerry at 218-822-3736 and play phone tag.
2) Use our online scheduling system through Time Trade. Please note: this scheduling system is NOT secure and encrypted.
3) Use the secure and encrypted web form through HushMail. (Double check your email address -- otherwise we can not get back to you.) After our first visit, I will give you a link to our secure and encrypted scheduling.