I have been conducting online consultation sessions since 2014. Online sessions work well and eliminate travel times. Here's how to get started.
Get VSee ready. (VSee is a secure, encrypted, HIPAA compliant video chat tool.)
- You will need a device with a camera and microphone -- either a computer, a tablet, or a smartphone.
- Go here to get the free VSee app for your device. Make sure you get VSee Messenger -- not VSee Waiting Room.
- Once VSee is on your device, open it and "Create an account." That link will take you to their website where you create an account. Please let us know what email address you use – it's how we connect with VSee.
- VSee is an app that is on your device – it's not a web browser link. You need to open VSee each time we have a meeting.
- Once VSee is open, you will see a contact "Test Call". You can try a test call to make sure everything is working.
- Sometimes there is feedback or echo while using VSee. Feedback and echo are eliminated if you use a microphone and earphones.
- VSee is very intuitive, but if you want a tutorial, go here and scroll down to How to Use Stand-Alone VSee Video Chat Features.
Schedule an appointment -- choose one of the following.
1) Call Jerry at 218-822-3736 and play phone tag.
2) Use our online scheduling system through Setmore Scheduling. Please note: this scheduling system is NOT secure and encrypted.
3) Use the secure and encrypted web form through HushMail. (Double check your email address -- otherwise we can not get back to you.) After our first visit, I will give you a link to our secure and encrypted scheduling.