Our son, Nik (the photo is a model), had been on several meds over the last two years for ADHD. As soon as he started 5th grade the school system had asked us to please get him started on something. We didn't like doing it, but we thought it was the right thing to do for him.
My husband, John, read the article in Health Watch. He talked with the parents of the young boy in the article. He was encouraged by the conversation.
Cedarbrook works to improve the lives of children & families by offering the highest quality
- brain training and neurofeedback
- education to improve focus, concentration, and performance
- counseling and psychotherapy for children, adolescents, and adults
- workshops for teachers, counselors, and others who work with children
- parenting and relationship classes for individuals & couples
- retreat and growth opportunities for all ages