- Sessions cost $214 per 45 to 50-minute session. Sometimes, I will work out a payment plan with a client. Sometimes, I will negotiate the fee.
- Attention Screening sessions are between $675 - $775 for 2 hours including a follow-up reporting session. Further sessions and referrals to other specialists may be needed for a complete assessment.
- Behavior checklists are $35 per informant. Behavior checklists are completed before an Attention Screening.
- You pay us at each session. If you want to, you can submit claims to your insurance company for reimbursement.
That's the short bottom line. Here's more detail:
Most often when people speak of the "bottom line" they are referring to the financial bottom line -- either a company's net earnings or a person's out-of-pocket costs. "So, bottom line, what's it gonna' cost me to come to Cedarbrook for counseling?"
At Cedarbrook, we believe there are many "bottom lines" -- a financial bottom line, an emotional bottom line, a relationship bottom line, an ethical bottom line, and so forth. On this page, we'll just give the basic bottom line -- short sweet and to the point. You can visit our other pages to see the reasons and the "other bottom lines."
- We no longer participate in any insurance company networks. (See the ethical reasons we dropped them at this link.) We are out-of-network providers, and you will have to contact your insurance carrier to see what your out-of-network benefits are.
- If your condition is medically necessary, and if you want to get reimbursed from your insurance company, we will provide you with itemized receipts which you can submit. This process requires a diagnosis (Major Depressive Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, etc.). Unlike some providers, we do not give a diagnose unless you meet the criteria for a mental health disorder.
- We provide consultation, counseling, and therapy services. We do not provide forensic services. In other words, we do not supply reports to your lawyer, child custody evaluator, worker's comp claim, or any other third party that will make decisions about your life. For those services, you need to seek a forensic psychologist.