Crispy grain-free granola bars chock full of seeds and sweet, tart, dried cranberries. The perfect snack. Gluten-free, paleo, nut-free, vegan
- 1¼ c. pepita seeds
- 1 c. sunflower seeds
- ¾ c. dried cranberries
- 1¼ c. unsweetened, coconut flakes
- ½ c. maple syrup
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- ½ t. sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients until evenly distributed.
- Line a 9×13 in. baking dish with parchment paper.
- Using a silicone spatula, transfer the nut mixture to the prepared baking dish, and spread it evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the bars are lightly golden brown in color.
- Remove from the dish and allow to cool.
- Slice into 12 even bars and refrigerate until cold.