- 3 bananas
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup creamy Sunflower butter (or peanut butter)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl, then stir in remaining ingredients.
- Let batter stand for approximately 20 minutes, then drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
Freezing Directions: Cool completely, then place cookies in a freezer-safe container. Seal, label, and freeze.
Source: Jimmie @ onceamonthmeals.com